Forget expensive taxis or buses and jump on your scooter (or bike!) rental and head off to the beautiful Hamilton Parish beaches on Bermuda!
Public Beaches in Hamilton Parish area of Bermuda:
- Bay Island Beach – North Shore Bay Island (Bailey’s Bay). 2 tiny public beaches
- Blue Hole Hill Park. Blue Hole Hill. Castle Harbor.
- Shelly Bay. North Shore Road. – Safe and shallow beach at low tide for swimmers of all ages (including children). THis beach is located near to Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo and Flatt’s Village.
Private Beaches in Hamilton Parish area of Bermuda:
- Major’s Bay. Harrington Sound. Private for locals.
- Sam Hall’s Bay. South Shore, South Road. Two small private beaches, (for guests of the Pink Beach Club)
- Trott’s Bay. South Shore, South Road, south of Trott’s Pond. Private for Bermuda residents
- Trunk Island Beach. Trunk Island, Harrington Sound. Private.
- Grotto Bay. Blue Hole Hill, North Shore Road, in western Castle Harbor. Two private beaches for Grotto Bay Beach Hotel residents.
Don’t miss out! See Bermuda’s Hamilton Parish beaches on moped today – contact us. You can use the map on this page for direction to these Hamilton Parish beaches.